Dominican Republic has changed the rules of entry
Tourists will be checked selectively. Some hotels will offer PCR tests for free or for a nominal amount. If the result is positive, the tourists will pass quarantine, and if the result is negative, they will be able to travel freely around the country.
The new rules will apply to all tourists.
According to 34travel.
We also remind that Spain starts testing “green passports”: the country is preparing to meet foreign tourists in June. The Spanish authorities are planning to allow entry to tourists from the UK.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- TOP-7 places in Ukraine to feel like in Europe
- Blooming species: where in Ukraine to go for spring blooming
- Israel will pay € 60 for each tourist
- Turkey cancels PCR tests for tourists: this time for sure?
- +7 new flights from Bees Airline to Europe