Cyprus changed the rules of entry again
According to the Cyprus Flight Pass, the Cyprus government has updated the conditions for the entry of foreigners into Cyprus. Now tourists from 50 countries of the world, including Ukraine, can not take a PCR test to enter the country if they have already been fully vaccinated with drugs approved by the European Medical Association (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson), as well as Sputnik V.
Vaccinated tourists will need to present:
- document confirming vaccination;
- fill out a special entry form no later than 24 hours before arrival;
Let’s remind that from April 1, Cyprus was opened for tourists. To enter, you must present a certificate with a negative PCR test result, made no later than 72 hours before departure. Upon arrival in Cyprus, you need to take a second test.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- TOP interesting facts about Portugal that will amaze you
- Where to go to the sea in Bulgaria: an overview of the resorts
- Israel closed borders for Ukrainian tourists
- Low-cost airline Vueling resumes flights to Ukraine
- Egypt reintroduces visa fees
# cyprus # larnaca