Asian country has opened borders for citizens of all countries
From December 4, 2020, foreign citizens can arrive in the Kyrgyz Republic by regular flights. At the border, arrivals will need to present a negative PCR test, made at least 72 hours before entry.
If the PCR test expires due to the length of the flight or flight delay, it can be returned upon arrival. It is also reported that upon arrival, the staff of the sanitary and quarantine points (UPC) will also check the availability of the results of PCR studies and thermometry of passengers on board the aircraft.
According to the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions apply in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- Where to go skiing in Ukraine: an overview of popular resorts
- +2 European countries moved to the “green” zone
- UIA resumes flights to Switzerland
- European low-cost airline introduced a fee for the luggage rack
- Best cities to relocate
- Best Destinations for 2021 Named