Another island opens up for tourists
The requirements will vary. For vaccinated tourists, special “resort bubbles” will be created, that is, it will not be possible to leave the hotel in the first two weeks, but it will be possible to visit the hotel pool, restaurant and bar.
Those who have not yet received doses of coronavirus vaccines are required to self-isolate for 14 days. You cannot leave the rooms at this time, and hotel staff will deliver food to tourists.
If there is a negative PCR test after 14 days, travelers will be able to change hotels and move around the island in peace. Tests will need to be taken before the trip (5-7 days in advance), upon arrival, and on the 7th and 14th days of isolation. All expenses are covered by the tourists themselves. The average price for a test on the island is € 60-70.
According to atorus.ru
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- Where to relax in the Carpathians with the whole family?
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine with children
- The best resorts for families with children
- Skin care on vacation: life hacks and tips
- Finland opens up for travelers: conditions named