Another European country opened up for Ukrainians
In order to enter the country, you need a certificate of completion of the full course of vaccination and the absence of symptoms of COVID-19. Estonia recognizes the following vaccines – Comirnaty (BioNTech / Pfizer), AztraZeneca / Vaxzevria / Covishield, CoronaVac.
In this case, the last dose should be made at least 14 days before entering the country, and also not more than a year before.
According to tripadvisor.mfa.gov.ua.
We also remind that the European Environment Agency has compiled an updated rating of cities with the cleanest air. The ranking is topped by a Swedish town.
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- New SkyUp flight to Azerbaijan: prices from € 118 one way
- Armenia is mine: what to see in Yerevan and its surroundings
- What to see in Cyprus: 7 places to explore the island
- Where to go to the sea in Ukraine? 10 places for every taste
- How much does a vacation in Mexico cost?