American Airlines takes up home delivery of wine
Due to the pandemic, the company has reduced the number of flights and canceled alcohol on them. As a result, the airline’s wine warehouses have been significantly replenished during the pandemic.
To keep the stock of wine from going to waste, American Airlines came up with this marketing ploy. This mainly concerns elite drinks, which were previously distributed in business class.
We also recall that the Smart Control Room system was presented in Venice, with the help of which it will be possible to track the behavior of tourists and control the number of visitors during the high season.
You can find out where you can fly now and what travel restrictions apply in our new section “Restrictions”. There you can also subscribe to notifications about changes in the regime of entry into the country of interest or in all directions.
What else to read?
- Indonesia extends travel ban for tourists
- Malta named the condition under which it will open for tourists
- Best countries for introverts named
- In India, a dog blesses believers
- Cuba has changed the rules of entry for tourists