Albania lifts all travel restrictions
This decision was made due to the fact that over the past month the number of new cases of Covid-19 in the country has sharply decreased, and about a third of the country’s population has already received at least one dose of the vaccine.
Travelers do not need to present a PCR test, antibody test, vaccination passport, or any other Covid status document to enter the country. At the same time, the government urges tourists to keep a distance of 1.5 meters at the airport and not forget about preventive measures to avoid the spread of infection.
Also, 29 centers will be opened throughout the country, where it will be possible to do a quick test for coronavirus.
According to euractiv.com
Going on a trip? Remember to get insurance that covers your COVID-19 treatment. You can do this on our website.
What else to read?
- The EU began to issue vaccination certificates
- Tunisia has changed the conditions of entry
- Czech Republic opens borders for tourists, but there is a nuance
- Another European low-cost airline will fly to Ukraine
- Turkey returns PCR tests, but not for everyone